Number 1 is Gratitude

This is day #1 in Susan Loughrin's 30 Days of Blogging. I promise to try and keep up. :)

#1 - Gratitude

There have been so many blessings in my life that it's hard to choose just one to write about. But since that is the assignment, I will.

Bea Kunz has been more than just a client, and more than just a friend. When I'm down she encourages me. When I'm up she rejoices with and for me. And she manages to do this for everybody.

Generous is the best way to describe Bea. Not only does she grow and sell the most divine seasonings and teas, but she shares her knowledge and advice with any and all who ask.

I am thankful for many people in my life. I must remember to express that more often.

Comments

Hi Vanessa,
Good to see you:) It seems I think so often of others whom I wish to thank...I hope they sense my energy when I think of them.

Blogging, for me, has been a way of taking some time to say thank you in a written form that goes out into the universe.

Thank you for your post...it must be wonderful to work with Bea regularly:)

Susan
Greatvictories said…
I so agree with you about our sweet Ms. Bea!!
Debbie's L'Bri said…
Nessa I agree with you. Bea is a very uplifting person.

Looking forward to learning more aboutyou.

Debbie

Popular posts from this blog

Day 23 - Make A Wish

Day 21 - Changes