Day 9 - A List

Prompt number 9 in the 30 days of blogging adventure is to make a list of 3 people who support me in my blogging efforts.

First on the list has to be the creator of this 30 days project Susan Loughrin. Susan is a wonderfully caring and creative artist and brilliant photographer who I "met" on the Ryze network. This 30 days of blogging project has made it so easy to post regular entries - a habit I hope to keep.

The other two spots must go to Bea Kunz and Debbie Dreyer. These ladies share a generous spirit and always have good advice to share. They lead by example; providing the template for honesty and balance in their writings and businesses. We've never met in person but these are my sisters. :)

I owe a huge Thank You to all three of these talented women.

Comments

Wow! We have a wonderful group of support here:) I am truly enjoying the blogging-each-day, and like you Vanessa, I hope to continue!

It is also getting me to think again about my work and creative journey. Glad you are here, too!
Susan
Greatvictories said…
Vanessa,
This has definitely been a fun journey. Thank you so much for your encouraging words.
Love you and God bless you my friend!
Debbie

Popular posts from this blog

Day 23 - Make A Wish

Day 21 - Changes

Number 1 is Gratitude